My book, Darwin in the Wet is finished and published. The book is a guide book and travelogue and comes with a beautiful bookmark, making it a great present for friends or family as well as an attractive memento of Darwin.
I’d love you to join me on a journey through Darwin. Let me introduce you to my local haunts, the places that make Darwin buzz and those that reflect life in the tropics.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this book a reality.
The book can be purchased from the following stockists:
- Shine Gifts at both Cullen Bay and the Waterfront
- Tourism Top End at the Visitors Centre
- The Bookshop Darwin in The Mall
- The Store at the Museum
- Art Warehouse in Daly Street
- Alley Cats in Mitchell Street
- Darwin Health Care in Nightcliff
- Harriet Espresso in Harriet Place